The Kuwaiti government has set up a system that allows citizens and non-citizens to complete the necessary steps and obtain their Civil ID from the convenience of their homes.
If your civil ID has expired and you wish to renew it, you can do so and get your new civil ID delivered to your preferred home or workplace.
Due to this requirement, PACI launched the ID Card Delivery Service in Kuwait. If you have requested the delivery of an ID card and want to know the current status, go here.
Read Also: How to Check MOI Qatar ID Status Online
We will also review how to determine if a civil id card has been delivered to your residence. Let’s begin the complete guide straightforwardly.
How To Apply For Civil Id Card Delivery At Home?
The Public Authority controls these internet services for Civil Information, popularly known as PACI Kuwait. PACI is constantly working to improve its government services for both citizens and residents. One of PACI Kuwait’s online services is the distribution of civil identification documents.
In November 2020, the Civil Id Delivery Paci service was launched. The primary motivation for launching this service was to assist Kuwaitis due to the Covid-19 problem. Because the lockdown makes it difficult for people to enter the office. Here is the full procedure. Applying for Delivery:
- Registering a civil ID in Kuwait for home delivery
Go to the webpage on your laptop or mobile device’s browser. If the page opens in Arabic, you can switch to English by clicking the button in the upper-left corner.
- Select to accept the delivery company’s terms and conditions
Read the guidelines and conditions on the civil card delivery service website at www.paci.gov.kw. After reading it, select “I agree and accept the terms of the delivery service” from the drop-down menu, and then click “START.”
- Determine if you already have an old civil identification card
After agreeing to the PACI delivery Kuwait service’s terms and conditions, you will be directed to a new page with two choices. Click on the box that says “Old civil Id card is available” if you already have one. On the contrary, select the “Old Civil Id card is not available” checkbox if you do not have an old identity card.
- Enter the number on your ID card
In this box, input the serial number from your civil ID card.
- Type your name, address, and other information
Your personal information must be entered after your civil ID card’s number and serial number:
- Home or card addresses
- The delivery time
- Mobile number
- Preferred language of contact
Three choices will be presented to you when you type your delivery address:
- Card address, please.
- Use a different PACI address number.
- “Enter a manual address.”
- Select the option that best suits you and complete the form.
- Pay the invoice
When you have entered all the necessary information, check the delivery details, and then move on to paying for Kuwaiti civil identification delivery. An acknowledgment receipt will be given to you once the payment has been made, so keep it safe.
You can download it to your smartphone or print it off.
How Much is the Civil Card Delivery Fee
PACI announces the delivery cost at KD 2. (two). If someone registers multiple civil id cards to be delivered to the same address, please be aware that this cost is only for one delivery. After that, each additional civic card will cost the citizen or resident 0.25 additional Kuwaiti dinars.
Everyone who pays the required costs can receive their card delivered to their door at the best time. With this effort, the Public Authority for Civil Information has taken a very good step for the Kuwaiti people.
Benefits Of Deliver Civil Card At Home
- Offer delivery services to all Kuwaiti citizens.
- Reduce the volume of people picking up civil IDs manually.
- Maintaining a distance from others and avoiding unsafe traffic during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Process of Delivery Automation.
How Should I Fill Out My Contact And Address Information For Delivery Of Civil ID?
- Step 1
Name, Delivery Time (Evening or Morning, depending on your availability), Mobile Number, Communication Language, and Email are all parts of the contact and address information.
- Step 2
Next, input the address details for where you want your civil identification to be delivered. The address listed on your Civil card is default displayed in front of you.
When you click on the address, you can edit it. When applying for or receiving your Kuwaiti ID card, be sure to write down your correct new address. Select “More Options” and manually type the address.
- Step 3.
PACI shall not be held liable if you input a wrong address that cannot be found or traced. Once you have selected the next option, the system will authenticate your contact and address information from your civil identification.
- Step 4
The system will display the payment window for the delivery fees, which are 2 KD when you select the next choice.
- Step 5
Fill in the blanks with your credit or debit card details and choose the bank.
- Step 6
Submit the request after paying the PACI home delivery cost. Print out the application for home delivery civil id and your receipt number. Your PACI Civil Id Identity will be delivered to the address you provided.
Civil ID Card Delivery Registration Process
The Civil Id Delivery Request Portal is for anyone residing in Kuwait. Please be aware that you may access this portal if you reside in or are otherwise physically present in Kuwaiti country.
Suppose you are requesting a civil ID card delivery from a location outside Kuwait. Only Kuwaiti residents of the State, or Kuwait, may use this service.
The following describes how to register for a Civil Identity Card:
- Therefore, registering for the Kuwaiti Identity Card delivery is very simple and cost-free. No need to apply charges or create an account. The price for only residential deliveries will be 2 Kuwaiti Dinars.
- When you click the Start button after visiting this website’s URL, “https://delivery.paci.gov.kw/,” you will have the choice between two options: Old card is available, and Old card is not available (if it is a first-time issuance or a newborn).
- The option “Old card is available” will be displayed by default. To continue, pick the option you want.
- Enter your civil identification number in the first column, followed by the serial number. Your old civil identification card’s reverse will have the serial number.
- Now select “Add” from the menu.
- After inputting the data above, your civic identification card information, including the delivery cost and the issue of a replacement ID card, will be displayed.
- To fill out the other id delivery form, click the next button after that.
- You will see the contact and address details after selecting Next.
- Carefully fill out the relevant fields.
How Do I Know If My Civil ID Is Ready?
There are several ways to determine whether a civic ID is valid. One involves looking up the Kuwaiti Civil identification status on the government of Kuwait website.
- Visit the official Kuwaiti government website to verify the status of your Civil identification.
- Enter your Civil Identity No, and press the search button.
- Check the status of your Civil Identity; it will show you whether it is ready for collection or processing.
Instructions for the Delivery Service for Kuwaiti Civil ID
- The beneficiary pays for the civic card distribution service; the Public Authority for Civil Information is not responsible.
- The initial main card’s Civil Id shipping fee is 2 KWD. Each additional civil ID card for your family must be purchased for 250 fills (one-fourth of a dinar) if you want them to be issued to the same address.
- It takes two working days for the delivery business to deliver your ID Cards after it has picked them up from PACI’s main office.
- Call if you have any questions concerning the delivery service (22066550).
- The current request for delivery of the ID card will be revoked if you make any additional change requests about your civil ID card. Additionally, you will be required to submit a new ID Delivery Request and pay a fresh delivery cost.
- When processing a delivery request, a “once-only” charge for delivery fees is made to the consumer.
- The only Civil Cards that are eligible for delivery requests are those that are prepared to be delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is simple for people to obtain their home IDs. The official offers a free home delivery service for this reason. Before receiving their IDs, citizens and residents who intend to utilize the facility must log in to the ACI website and schedule an appointment or order.
Getting a civil identification delivery is quite simple using the above-mentioned processes. Additionally, you can post queries in the comments area if you still have concerns about paci Kuwait civil id home delivery services, or paci Kuwait civil id home delivery payment. You can post inquiries about Kuwait Civil ID’s delivery services in the comments area.